MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS 2016-2017
Student $30 (benefits for 1 adult)
Individual $50 (benefits for 1 adult)
Family $85 (benefits for 2 adults)
- Invitation to members-only receptions & events
- Free general admission to museum exhibitions and openings
- Free Yoga and other Movement @ MOCA classes
- Discounted admission to regular educational programs and events
- Discounted admission to special seminars and events
- Discounted tickets to annual Gala
- 10% discount at MOCAshop
- Invitation to special members-only previews for MOCA shop sales
- Opportunity to purchase annual Gala tickets in advance
All of the above mentioned benefits, plus:
- 2 guest passes good for general admission
- Complimentary MOCA t-shirt or tote bag
- Reciprocal membership privileges to 85+ museums through Mod/Co
All of the Friend level benefits, plus:
- Free admission to special seminars and other special events for 1 adult
- 4 free guest passes for general admission
- Invitation to select private parties and collection visits
All of the Supporter level benefits, plus:
- MOCA tour with the Director (group tour, twice annually)
- 6 guest passes for general admission
All of the Enthusiast benefits, plus:
- Free admission for 2 to all MOCA special seminars and events
- Recognition in writing on MOCA’s Donor Wall
- One gift membership
- Invitation to annual Major Donor cocktail event
Art Circle $5,000
All of the Patron benefits, plus:
- One free rental of a MOCA gallery for private function
Director’s Circle $10,000
All of the Art Circle benefits, plus:
- Art concierge services
- Curator-led private tours
- Additional benefits and naming opportunities are available based on donor’s area of interest.
MOCA Tucson is honored to be affiliated with Mod/Co, the Modern and Contemporary Reciprocal membership program!
As a Friend ($150) level member or above, you can now enjoy access to over 60 participating contemporary and modern art museums nationwide. For a complete list of participating institutions, please CLICK HERE.
Partner institutions include the New Museum, MOCA Los Angeles, Hammer Museum, MCA Chicago, ICA Boston, Mattress Factory, The Chinati Foundation, and SITE Sante Fe.
If you would like to take advantage of this reciprocal program and receive Mod/Co benefits, please contact email@example.com.