September 15, 2017
Celebrate the Legend of Andy Warhol’s Iconic Factory at MOCA!
MOCA Tucson’s Fall Fundraiser pays homage to Warhol’s iconic Factory. Explore the lesser known areas of MOCA’s Brutalist architecture with site-specific, interactive installations, art happenings, and performances on the top two floors of MOCA.
*note, some areas are not fully accessible
- Interactive Projections & Video Installations
- TV Party and Scott & Gary Show
- Performance Art Happenings by Sugar Beast Circus, Natalie Brewster Nguyen, Angela Jennings, and Brian & Ryan
- Beausoleil Voyeur Spins 60s/70s Psychedelic
- Drag Sensations Lucinda Holiday and Tempest DuJour
- VENUS in LUCIFER perform The Velvet Underground
- Live Screenprinting by Cream
- Live Tattooing by Black Rose
- Paddle8 art auction and more!
- Andy’s Hamburger Hut brought to you by Tallboys
- Lonesome Cowboy Lounge brought to you by Agustin Kitchen
- Drinks from Augustin, The Owl’s Club, and Ermano’s Craft Beer & Wine Bar
- Ice Cream from Isabella’s
Come dressed in your best mod, psychedelic, disco, drag, or 80s street wear!
Get your tickets today!
Thank you to our event sponsors: